Bike Rentals are available at both our 8th Street location in Traverse City and our Cadillac location. Our 8th Street store is right on the TART trail, an 8 foot wide paved path for non-motorized recreational and transportational use extending across the greater Grand Traverse Region. The trail currently extends 24 miles from Acme to Suttons Bay. The 8th Street store is at the mid-point.
- Includes Helmet, lock, and local map
- Pedal options available (SPD, Look, and Time)
- Road and Mountain bikes include "flat kits"
- Reservations are encouraged
- Cancellations must be given 24 hrs. prior to reservation.
- No-show credit cards will be charged
8th Street Location Map
Cadillac Location Map
Traverse City Area Trails
TART Trail downtown area
A 15-mile paved trail (no cars!) from Traverse City to Suttons Bay. Flat, often shady. Outstanding restaurant choices in Suttons Bay and Traverse City.
Lake Leelanau/Suttons Bay/Traverse City
Enjoy great views of the turquoise waters of Torch and Elk Lake while riding around one of Michigan's premier lakes on lightly traveled rural roads past scenic farms and orchards.
Old Mission Peninsula
Pedal near Grand Traverse Bay amidst orchards, vineyards, and farmland on the Old Mission Peninsula.