The 45NRTH stud tool seats and removes the stud from the stud pocket. Customize your stud tread pattern or replace missing studs. Works with all 45NRTH studdable and studded products. Aluminum carbide studs sold separately. - POM-injected handle - Stainless steel barrel - Thumb and index-finger grips for more comfort and control - Compatible with studs that have a 3.5mm or smaller shaft
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
- For removing/installing lever pivot pins in 2009/2010 XX and Elixir brake levers (2011+ brakes do not require pin tool)
Essential parts to properly service and maintain all Avid CODE brakes. - Replacement parts for 2007-2010 CODE brakes - Includes bearings, bearing press tool, pivot bolt, cam, cam spring, and lever
- Professional Ergo: features an ergonomic design with a high blade tension for straight accurate cuts (accepts 12" blade only). Alternative 55 degree blade mounting for flush cutting. Single touch spring loaded blade release mechanism for blade changes.
- Prevent over-tightening of bolts to protect carbon fiber and other parts at critical junctions (Bar/Stem, Stem/Steer tube, Frame/Seat post) - 4mm bit is included with magnetic shank to interchange bits as needed - Rounded t-handle grip for added comfort in three different colors for easy identification - Includes certificate of calibration
- Specific tool designed for connecting and disconnecting EPS cables
- Collar spanner, Nut wrenches and bottle opener for double barrel rear shocks
Allows safe installation and removal of Cane Creek Double Barrel bushings.
Crank Brothers puts their well-known design aesthetic to the humble tire lever with the Speedier Lever. Can we call a single piece of nylon revolutionary? First off, this thing is tough. It removes and installs wire-beaded DH tires, UST tires, and brand-new road tires easily, without breaking. The genius loop protects your knuckles! It installs tires too, without pinching the tube, just flip it and use the other side. And only one lever is needed to remove even the most recalcitrant tires. Oh Speedier Lever, where have you been all my life?
$12.99 - $16.99
The ultimate trailside companion. This high-tensile steel multi-tool features a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The M5 includes: Hex wrenches: #3, 4, 5, 6 Screwdrivers: Phillips #2 Length: 89mm Weight: 85g Warranty: Lifetime
$19.99 - $23.99
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m10 includes: Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 124g Warranty: Lifetime
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m17 includes: Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 168g Warranty: Lifetime
Thin, light and minimalist design. - 5-year warranty - Hex wrenches : 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - Screwdrivers : Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx : t-25
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m19 includes: - Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible - Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm - Screwdrivers: Phillips #1, Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx: t-10, t-25 - Stainless steel carrying case - Length: 89 mm - Weight: 175g - Warranty: lifetime
Thin, light and minimalist design. - 5-year warranty - Hex wrenches : 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - Screwdrivers : Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx : t-25 - 8-12 speed chain tool is incorporated into the case - Spoke wrench : #0, 1, 2 & 3 - Magnetized storage case can be used as a handle for extra leverage
- Shop quality tools use magnets to attach to the compact carrying frame - Features a CO2 inflator head and chain breaker - Driver bits attach to a 1/4" Driver on the Y-tool - Includes 2,2.5,3,4,5,6,8mm hexes, Torx T10 And T25, Phillips and flat screwdriver, spoke wrenches - 260G
- Professional wrenches fit internal nipples on many deep section aero rims
- Spoke thread treatment for DT-Swiss by Loctite - Use with light oil for a secure, re-trueable wheel or use by itself for a maximum bond
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
- Gel contains non-Abrasive plastic beads that provide increased surface friction - Allows for reduced clamping force, prevents crushing of expensive carbon parts (Brake lever/Bar, Bar/Stem, Stem/Steerer, Seatpost/Frame, Etc) - Prevents corrosion/scuffing and quiets creaking noises - Can also be used on non-carbon parts where an increase in clamping friction and/or a reduction in clamping force is desired - Always follow the manufacturer's torque specifications when clamping carbon parts
- Stainless steel measurement tool has gauges for all current headset bearing standards (Campagnolo, Cane creek, TH/FSA) - Includes inside gauges for headtubes and cups and outside gauges for bearings
Quickly fix whatever on-ride mishaps come your way with this astonishingly versatile pocket workshop. Packed with 16 individual precision CNC machined parts and a lightweight aluminium body, it's function rich, yet still jersey-pocket friendly - the perfect pocket companion for the open road or trail. - CNC'd steel tools - Ergonomic sides - 360-degree bit movement - Lock-tight sealed bits - Lightweight aluminium body - Width: 46mm - Length: 71mm - Weight: 110g Sixteen functions: - Hex key (mm): 2 | 2.5 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 8 - Spoke gauge: 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 - Phillips head: 2 - Torque: 25 - Mavic spline - Bottle opener - Chain splitter
The Chamber multi-tool offers 13 functions from an efficient T-bar head. A smooth finish caddy protects the tools and ensures the tool doesn’t snag jersey pockets or equipment. The T-Bar system increases functionality and ensures that hard to reach areas of the bike are easily accessed. A reversible ratchet model offers further functionality, providing a simple and elegant improvement upon a cyclist’s essential. Sleek,snag free, lightweight design -The smooth metal case of the Chamber safely and securely holds 13 tools, ensuring there is no snagging on clothing or equipment. Weighing in at only 162 grams it is lightweight and portable. Easily reaches inaccessible places -Seated securely within the Chamber are 6 double-ended bits and an 8mm over-bit. The bits can be used at different lengths in the Chamber head, increasing access to the many hard to reach areas on a bicycle. T Fixed or ratchet options -2 versions of the Chamber are available; Fixed head, which enables use of the tool at different lengths and Ratchet head, which offers the additional functionality of a reversible ratchet. Includes: 2mm/2.5mm/3mm/4mm/5mm/6mm/8mm Allen keys, SL3 and SL5 flat-blade screwdrivers, #1 and #2 Phillips screwdrivers, Torx T10 and T25 -Head: Ratchet or Fixed stainless steel -Base: Stainless steel -Body: Aluminium -Tools: 70mm steel
Finish Line's Gear Floss is the ultimate detailing tool, perfect for cleaning your cassette, chainrings, derailleur pulleys, hubs and all those hard-to-reach nooks and crannies. Made with microfiber, it works by attracting and capturing dirt, grease and particles inside its star-shaped grooves. Each package has 20, 20-inch-long ropes that are washable and reusable.
- OE replacement kit for Finish Line Pro Chain Cleaner, includes brushes, scrubbers and pins
Regular chain and component cleaning is a chore no more thanks to Finish Line's Grunge Brush. The "horseshoe" end scrubs the chain thoroughly with its compact bristles and the long bristled end provides easy cleaning of sprockets, chainrings, pedals and derailleurs. Plus, the Grunge Brush is portable enough to bring to races and weekend cycling excursions too.
$13.99 - $29.99
The Finish Line Absorb-It Mat is the perfect way to keep any work area clean. Designed with special absorption fiber technology, the Absorb-It Mat absorbs and traps chain lubricants, cleaners, degreasers, brake fluid and hydraulic oils. The combination of absorption fibers and a leak-proof poly liner make the Absorb-It Mat perfect accessory when degreasing & lubricating bicycle chains. Use the Absorb-It on a work bench, under an automobile to catch leaking fluids, in a car trunk to prevent stains, in a chemical storage cabinets, or under a trainer to catch perspiration. The Absorb-It Mat comes in two different sizes: 48" X 18" and 60" X 36. The 48" x 18" will absorb and trap up to 11iter of fluids. The larger 60" x 36" will absorb and trap up to 2.5 liters of fluid. Both mats can be cut with a scissor to fit in custom areas.
The Easy-Pro Brush Set includes 5 different brushes that make easy work of all bike-cleaning jobs. Use them to remove mud, dirt and road grime from your frame and components. The package comes with a features-and-benefits guide that explains the multiple uses of each brush. Also included is a chain for hanging the brushes when they're not in use.
Regular chain and component cleaning is a chore no more with Finish Line's Starter Kit 1-2-3. It starts with Finish Line's popular Multi Degreaser for cleaning, and their versatile Grunge Brush. The "horseshoe" end scrubs the chain thoroughly with its compact bristles and the long bristled end provides easy cleaning of sprockets, chainrings, pedals and derailleurs. Plus, the Grunge Brush is portable enough to bring to races and weekend cycling excursions too. Then, after cleaning, get your bike running smoothly and silently again with the included Finish Line Dry Teflon lube and you're good to go!
Page 1 of 13 Next page