When you roll up to the starting line, you know you've got an aero advantage if your wheels are wrapped in Zipp's Tangente SL Speed Tubular Tire. The 320 TPI cotton casing is tough enough to tackle the ugliest stretches of blacktop, while the puncture-resistant belt keeps you inflated and rolling through the finish line. Zipp focused on improving leading edge airflow to get you that aero advantage, and the low rolling resistance saves power so you go faster longer. They even formulated rubber specifically tailored for grip and acceleration you'll notice as you're sprinting for the line. Your tires link you to the pavement; make that link as efficient as possible with the Tangente.
$9.00 - $12.00
Zipp's Valve Extension extends your threaded Presta valve to accommodate deep dish rims. Use these extenders with your favorite Zipp wheels to make short work of pumping up your tires.
$14.00 - $34.00
Works with Zipp butyl inner tubes with a removable core as well as other leading tubular tires and inner tubes that have removable cores. Available as a kit (3 extenders and 2 wrenches) or individually. - For use with removable valve core Presta tubes - Knurled end to keep pump from slipping - 3mm hex broach in the barrel to guarantee a perfect seal when tightened - Integrated air seal
$19.00 - $25.00
No.9 Tubeless valves for use with Whisky Tubeless rims and most other systems. These alloy stems feature removable Presta cores and are designed to fit up to 8mm valve holes. - Available in a number of lengths and colors to perfectly fit your rims and your sense of style. - Includes two valves
$72.95 - $83.95
Searching for the ultimate do-it-all tire to satisfy your mountain bike needs? Meet the WTB Ranger. Exposed outer lugs devour corners and shed muck with ease while the tight, supportive centerline tread pattern delivers a fast yet supple tire that excels in all conditions. Completing the package, multi-directional siping assures the Ranger will grab hold whether tackling technical climbs or roosting into corners. Weight optimized to outperform in all conditions, wet or dry, hardpack or loam. Limitless traction, increased confidence and multiple usages make the Ranger ready for any challenge. Trail ready, bikepacking approved. The Ranger isn’t intimidated. Bikepackers will find confidence and reliability in the TCS Tough version of the 29+ Ranger tire for remote trips where the destination is only reachable by a rough and rugged trail. Usage: Cross Country / Trail / All-Mountain / Bikepacking Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Loam - 29 x 2.25 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 700g, Dual DNA compound - 29 x 2.25 TCS Light/High Grip: 791g, Gravity DNA compound - 29 x 3.0 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 902g, Dual DNA compound - 29 x 3.0 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1140g, Dual DNA compound
$10.99 - $15.99
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride. Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes: - Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure. - MTB 50 mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute. - MTB Magnum 75 mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
Replacement Presta valve cores. - Ten per package with valve core tool and valve caps - Vittoria recommends replacement after a period of regular use to reduce the risk of tire deflation
$20.00 - $27.99
- Fully removable aluminum valve - Anodized red color - Intended for use with 320 tpi Vittoria tubular tires, Rubino Pro inner tubes, and latex inner tubes - 42mm, 60mm, 80mm, and 110mm lengths - Sold as a pair
Special compound and tread pattern and our strongest casing are designed expressly to disperse heat and reduce noise generated by home trainer use. - Ideal for rollers or turbo trainer - Also available for 26 inch MTB wheel size
$60.00 - $65.00
The Rail Tracker is lightweight and low profile in the center, along with the aggressive side knobs for maneuverability, giving you both grip and low rolling resistance on rough and rocky trails.
Front and rear BMX race tires designed to balance traction and low rolling resistance with a block-designed center tread. - UTC rubber compound - Patterned sidewall adds abrasion protection while maintaining casing suppleness - ISO diameter: 406mm
Surly Inner Tube to fit a wide range of plus-size and fat bike tires. - Labeled Size: 26 x 3.0 - 4.8 - Weight: 310 g - Valve Core: Removable - Shaft Type: Threaded - ISO Width (mm): 76mm–100mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26-inch MTN - Valve: Presta Short 32-40mm
A properly set up tubeless fatbike tire is like the holy grail of suppleness and, until now, we've forced you all to piecemeal together a tubeless kit for your Other Brother Darryl rims (Sorry about that. It won’t happen again, we promise… probably). But now you don’t have to do that anymore because our Tubeless Kit has everything you need to ditch your fat tubes. It comes with two of our nylon rim strips, a roll of Whisky Parts Co. tubeless tape, two tubeless valves, and two Problem Solvers Super P-Nuts. Just add your favorite sealant and let ‘er rip.
- Inverted micro knobby tire suitable for pavement and beach conditions - Inverted tread provides good dry traction while maintaining a low rolling resistance - Belted protection for puncture resistance from road and trail debris - Excellent float over sand and snow - Type: Cruiser - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire
• Grooved tread with directional siping • Street tire • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 1/8 (ISO 630mm)
• The benefits of a smooth center with small side knobs
$16.99 - $25.50
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
• Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption • Wire bead
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
• Hybrid tire with small lugs suitable for road, light trail use • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 3/8
• Entry-level BMX/MTB tire with deep knob pattern for traction • Wire bead • 16 x 2.125
• Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
• Tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 22 x 1.75
$12.99 - $14.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
$14.95 - $15.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
$12.99 - $14.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
$12.59 - $20.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
Page 1 of 23 Next page