The Tri X-Speed III shoes offer the technology you need to take on the world of triathlon at a price that won't bust your budget. The reinforced nylon outsole provides excellent rigidity and the shoe's general ergonomics is the same as with their high-end models. Everything is set to get you through the bike section in total comfort, without pressure points to affect the run that follows.
- STD FIT: Roomier fit offers more comfort for all-day riding
- Upper: Synthetic leather with toe protection provides durability and prevents toe collapse
- Power Zone: Increased arch support and power transfer
- Closure system: Reversed Velcro for easy adjustment and quick transitions
- Heel retention: HRS-80 stabilizes heel
- Outsole: Patented injected nylon/fiberglass; extremely ventilated
- Insole: Breathable, ventilated
- Transition: Special puller and main strap retention velcro pre-position shoe on the bike and speed transitions Safety: Heel reflector for increased visibility
- Cleats: Steel inserts fit all major road and SPD pedals
- Weight: 245 grams/8.6 oz (size 38)
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
|White/Mojito / 37||775504410357||1487260 315 37|
|White/Mojito / 38||775504410364||1487260 315 38|
|White/Mojito / 39||775504410371||1487260 315 39|
|White/Mojito / 40||775504410388||1487260 315 40|
|White/Mojito / 43||775504410418||1487260 315 43|